Providing flexibility and support for the needs of employers
The CPA Ireland Employer Network provides recruitment, development & retention support to organisations nationwide. Our programme will assist you in finding and retaining top talent that will drive your business forward.
At CPA Ireland we understand that employers are facing challenges when it comes to recruiting top talent into their business. As a member of the CPA Ireland Employer Network you will benefit from numerous talent attraction support initiatives:
- Simplify your trainee recruitment process with access to top class graduates from the CPA Masters & Qualification.
- Increase the awareness of your organisation as an employer of choice through our online campaigns, career fairs & in – class presentations
- Get ahead in the competition for top accountancy talent with CPA FastTrack & develop relationships with students before they graduate.
- Develop your recruitment knowledge with advice from our in-house experts. Learn more about employer branding, writing job specifications & choosing the right advertising channels.
- Advertise your open roles on CPA Ireland Jobsearch, Indeed.com and other affiliate websites.
- Gain access to CPA Ireland’s social media community of 20, 000 + members
At CPA Ireland we understand that the competition for top talent is intensifying & the importance of retaining key employees. As a member of the CPA Ireland Employer Partner Programme you will benefit from a wide range of retention support initiatives:
If You Are in Practice ……
- Learn how to become an employer of choice with quarterly webinars from L&D specialist Sean McLoughney
- Gain invaluable insights into your CPA trainees’ development through our online training records. This online platform will help employees feel like they are learning and growing on the job, rather than just remaining stagnant. This in turn will lead to increased motivation & productivity among your CPA trainee’s.
If You Are in Industry ….
- CPA members can gain their Practice Certificate while you are saving internal resources with the CPA Ireland online Practice and Audit orientations courses. Both courses are online which eliminates the need to invest in one to one training.
- Earn unstructured CPD hours and reach your annual goals with ease by mentoring a CPA trainee.