Due to continued expansion, Ifac are now recruiting an Accounts Assistant for their head office in Dublin
You will join a vibrant team, at a time of major organisational change and growth.Ifac is a top ten Accountancy Practice operating from 30 locations nationwide. We are the industry leaders in providing taxation, accounts and business advice to farmers and agri-related businesses. Due to continued expansion, we are now recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our head office in Dublin
You will join a vibrant team, at a time of major organisational change and growth.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing payment files
- Processing Direct Debit files
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly cash reconciliations.
- Processing of closing statements
- Preparation of and post month-end journals
- Daily posting of customer payments and invoices
- Reconciling client bank accounts
- General office duties within the Accounts Department.
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working as an Accounts Assistant or Accounts Technician
- A third level qualification, accounting technician an advantage.
- Have strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Possess strong administrative, communication and IT skills.
- Attention to detail, with strong numeracy skills
Founded in 1975, ifac is Ireland’s market leading agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Nine Accountancy Firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence with full C.V. quoting reference ACAS/DUBLIN to our:
Head of HR,
Unit 1a Citylink Business Park,
Old Naas Road,
Dublin 12. D 12 N2X3
Phone: 01 4551036 Email: email@example.com