IFAC - Senior Accountant
We are now seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our Dungarvan Practice. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner - Dungarvan, you will be a key player in a dynamic and collaborative team
- You will be engaged in helping farming and agri-food businesses achieve their potential, through tax planning, business advisory and compliance management.
- You will give clients an excellent professional service and meet their needs through alignment with our industry leading service departments.
- You will have direct responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified CPA/ACA/ACCA with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Public Practice, a strong customer focus and excellent communication skills.
- Hardworking and self-motivated, able to work on your own initiative and to work to deadlines. You are a team player and collaborator, happy to take and act on feedback.
- You will be highly organised, flexible and capable of prioritising effectively.
- You must be a self-starter who is comfortable operating in a responsive environment.
We take pride in recognizing and rewarding hard work and achievement. We offer excellent remuneration packages at all levels. Our Senior Accountants’ package will include – salary, performance related bonus, professional subscriptions, CPD allowance and continuous training and support in a collaborative and dynamic practice.
Founded in 1975,IFAC is Ireland’s market leading agri-business specialist professional service firm. We are an award-winning employer and one of Ireland’s Top Ten Accountancy firms operating from more than 30 locations nationwide.
Apply in confidence with full CV quoting reference ACC/DUNGARVAN