Tax Senior/ Tax Manager - Private Client Focus
Baker Tilly, Dublin are looking to hire an ambitious and highly motivated person to join their Tax department. Though a broad knowledge of all tax-heads will be useful, the role has a particular focus on Private Client matters.
The successful candidate will be working extensively with Directors and Partners as well having a significant amount of direct client contact. The ideal person will be recently qualified CTA looking to take the next step on a highly progressive career ladder with a particular focus on Private Client matters.
The main areas of work will be as follows:
- Succession and CAT planning
- Domicile planning – detailed domicile reports determining status as well as considering implications of domicile for Irish tax purposes.
- Marriage dissolution and tax implications
- Advising HNW clients on all aspects of their personal tax affairs
- Reviewing returns and assisting director in managing personal tax compliance process
- Assisting training program for interns and trainees.
- CTA / CTC Qualified
- Team player
- Strong technical skills
- A learning appetite
- Client focused
- Problem solver
Applications to Dearbhla Gallagher, People Development Manager - email@example.com
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly is the Republic of Ireland representative of Baker Tilly International, one of the world’s leading networks of independently owned and managed accountancy and business advisory firms.
At Baker Tilly we provide a range of professional services including audit and advisory, transaction services, tax, corporate recovery, company secretarial and strategic corporate advice. We are a multi-disciplinary firm with a focus on mid-market, entrepreneurial, owner-managed and family owned businesses. With a high level of knowledge and technical expertise we have developed an insight into what makes businesses successful.